It is normal to feel anxious or annoyed when we can’t find anything, especially electrical gadgets, and especially when we can’t find our AirPods, which is very frustrating. In most cases, the AirPods are useless without their case. Not only do you need this case to charge your AirPods, but you also need it to pair them and reset them.
It is very disheartening to note that losing one’s AirPods case is pretty standard, and each and every user of AirPods will have this issue at least once at some point in their use of the product. However, there is no need to be concerned or to experience sudden fear upon discovering that you have lost them. To locate the misplaced AirPods case, we can utilize various search methods.
We will direct you through the process of how to find an AirPod case.
How to find your AirPods case without pods?
If you are concerned or wondering how to find your AirPods case without pods, then you should read the methods listed below. You can only find an AirPod case if it is fully charged and in the area. It can be challenging to discover cases that do not contain AirPods. However, you can attempt the following solution to increase your chances of having better achievement.
- Firstly you have to open or use the app “Find my iPhone” to track down your missing device.
- A list of all the devices you have associated with this app can be found in this section. Choose your AirPods from the options that are presented here.
- Check if the indicator next to your AirPods is flashing a green signal.
- If the flashing is green, then the lost case likely available in the nearby area.
- If it displays a grey light alongside it, we cannot receive it because it is beyond our reach. Therefore, there is no chance of recovering it!
How To Find My Airpods Case Containing Airpods Inside?
If you’ve ever lost your AirPods case with AirPods, this is the best way to track them down.
By Utilizing The iPhone “Find My” Application
Apple has a mobile application called “Find My,” which includes a feature called “Directions.” This capability was developed specifically to assist in the recovery of misplaced Apple devices. This function can locate your AirPods, but this feature cannot find the case they come in. However, this feature is useless if your AirPods case does not contain your AirPods.
Another critical thing to consider is whether or not the case for your AirPods is closed. If the cover for the AirPods is opened, the devices will be easily connected, increasing the chances of following their location quickly. On the other hand, AirPods can also be connected in the closed case, but the device will enter an inactive state. As a result of this, the charging method will be activated. In the second scenario, the only thing that can be done is to locate the last place you went when you opened the case. If the user’s connection goes down, they won’t be able to use other features either.
Please follow the instructions below to get the most out of this feature.
- Tap the “Find My” app on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Navigate to the page labeled “Devices,” then choose the AirPods previously linked to your device.
- The current and most recent positions of your AirPods will be displayed on a map on your device.
- You should activate the ‘Play Sound’ mode whenever the AirPods case is open. By activating this function, the signal production feature of AirPods will send you audio cues, allowing you to find them more quickly and effortlessly.
- You will notice a green signal next to your AirPod when you look at the map. Simply navigate toward the “Locations” tab on the screen to see how to get to your lost AirPod.
By Utilizing The Application Called “Lost Mode”
The 15th edition of iOS or later is required to access this function. It looks for your lost AirPod across the whole network of iPhone devices linked to it. Let’s examine its operation.
If you lose your AirPods and turn on “Lost Mode,” each iOS device connected to will do a separate search for them. you will shortly receive a message that provides the specific position of both the AirPods and their case, If you lose your AirPods while they are still within reach of other connected devices,
Read the comprehensive instructions on how to find your AirPods via “Lost Mode”.
- Click the software titled “Find My.” Navigate to the section labeled “Devices.”
- Choose the AirPods that have been linked to the devices.
- Here you will find an icon that says “Mark as Lost.” Select this option.
- After that, select the ‘Continue’ option.
- You have the option of adding a contact number that will be accessible if anyone finds your AirPods case and wants to get in touch with you.
How can you track AirPod Case if it’s dead?
If the battery in your lost AirPod case has already died, you can try using the “Find My” feature. You can’t turn on the sound to find your AirPods right now, which is a shame. However, there is indeed a chance that you will get your AirPods case returned. Follow these steps:
- Start the application titled “Find My.” Navigate towards the “Devices” section and choose your AirPods from the numerous available choices.
- When you look towards the right above the AirPod label and notice a green signal, it indicates that you are fortunate enough to find it nearby.
- If the AirPods case is no longer within range when you check for it (showing a grey icon rather than a green one), you will never find it again.
How to Replace Your Lost AirPods Case?
Some people believe having the AirPod serial number is beneficial if you misplaced your AirPod case. However, this is a common misunderstanding. Using the serial number to track your AirPod case will not lead you to find your case in any manner. Using the serial number is helpful when communicating with Apple Support to seek a replacement for a misplaced AirPod. If you are considering the replacement of your existing AirPod, then a reasonable amount is required to pay. After that, the firm will provide you with an AirPod as a replacement.
How to Find My AirPods Case Without My iPhone?
If you misplace your AirPods but do not have the iPhone, this is the worst experience you have ever faced. In this circumstance, you can get an advantage from the available resources.
- Visit the iCloud website and navigate to the Find My iPhone section.
- If you have an iCloud account, you’ll be required to sign in. Please enter your Apple ID along with its associated password. If you possess more than one ID, use the ID associated only with the misplaced AirPod.
- Simply navigate your mouse to the upper right corner of your screen and select the “All Devices” option. After that, select the ‘AirPods’ option from the drop-down menu.
- You will be able to view the most recent location where your AirPod was found in.
How can you track the AirPods case If It does not display “Find My iPhone?”
If the “My iPhone App” app doesn’t show up on the screen of your iPhone, it means that either your AirPod case is too far away or you can’t use the AirPods right now.
But there is still a tiny chance that you could figure out where the AirPod case was when it last connected to a WiFi or an accessible network. You should never forget that this is the last connectivity position of your AirPods, not the specific place, and you should also bear in mind that this is not the exact location. Still, getting any information about the AirPod case could be helpful.
How to track down stolen AirPods in the most challenging Situations?
If you can’t find a case for your AirPods, you may try many factors, but don’t worry! If you’ve lost your AirPods, check the area where you were previously using them. Firstly, you should try the approach of looking for the AirPod case in the car or at your house if you can’t find it there. If you still can’t find them, you should search with your family.
If the Bluetooth mode on your AirPod case is turned on and the AirPod is connected to the network, you can also use Apple’s apps to find your AirPod if you lose it.
Ways to Keep Your AirPods Case Safe from Being Misplaced
It is usually best to apply some careful techniques so as not to lose anything in the future, and then you won’t have to worry about how you can track AirPod cases.
Utilize a Case for Your AirPods That Has an Anti-Lost Belt
You will not always need high-tech solutions to keep your assets safe. This Anti-Lost Belt for your AirPods functions as a keychain that you can quickly attach to your pocketbook, purse, or crotch strap to keep them from becoming lost. Silicon’s ability to absorb shock also keeps the AirPods from breaking.
Utilize the AirTag Cover created by Apple
Apple’s solution for safeguarding your AirPods is called AirTag. It is compatible with AirPods from the first, second, and third generations. This keeps your AirPods safe by letting you find them and remember where you last used them. It is sufficient to insert an AirTag inside the compartment. However, to use this capability of AirTag, users will need to have access to sleek innovation. When linked, they make a sound using the speakers built into them, allowing the owner to find it more readily.
Sensor tiles trackers
Connecting Tile trackers to your AirPods is another option that works similarly to AirTag. Tile trackers use Tile’s broad networks to locate goods that have been misplaced. This includes any phone that has the Tile app installed, as well as Tile’s connectivity adapters. Even more, Tile offers premium services such as professional protection.
It would be a terrible nightmare to lose the case for your AirPods. To begin with, you are going to need to be sure to exercise extreme caution. To our great relief, Apple has provided a straightforward answer in the form of the “Find My iPhone” app. Yet, this solution is not without its drawbacks. If your AirPods get too far from your phone’s signal, it will be hard to find them again.
The only other option is to replace it right now, which is also our very last resort. No! You shouldn’t think Apple is doing you a favor because the company will pay you for the replacement. However, many Apple customers think the company should develop a technology that can track the AirPod case even when the AirPods themselves are not inside. We will have a definite answer to this problem very shortly. There are now several countermeasures that can be taken, but even if you use them correctly, they won’t be able to guarantee that your device will remain secure.
In this article, we’ve tried to answer your question about how I can find my AirPods case by giving you an overview of all the possible ways.
Benjamin is tech-savvy and loves to research the highly dynamic technological world. Keeping track of all the tech stocks, tech inventions, and latest developments in the tech world keeps him firm.
He has been writing for the past 12 years and is currently connected with ThoughtsGate.com. Playing ice hockey with his childhood friends is what keeps him fresh.